Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Getting really close!

Our catalog will be ONE  HUNDRED  PAGES! 

It's big and it's beautiful just like this detail of Elizabeth's that will appear in the catalog. 





Elizabeth Adams-Marks, Leats and Buddles, Tin Mines on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall, UK, handmade abaca and flax paper, rust printed and embossed, tannins and teas, stitching, 19.5" x 23.5" [50 cm x 60 cm], 2014.  DETAIL.
Photos: Patricia Vivod

I am proofreading now.  Reading backwards very slowly.  Then will set the page numbers and few other details and finally will be able to upload and start the process of offering our exhibition catalog to the world.  Just a little more patience required.  It will be worth it, I guarantee that.



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until the ordering information is posted. I want to be sure I'm near the top of the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really appreciate this,it matchs well with my recent study topics on the exhibition matrials surface design. which i pubed it on demage exhibition http://www.demage.com/english/news-20150820104642.html,hope we share the same interests^^!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Berry. I had to put this exhibition catalog on hold until I could finish work for 7 other projects that, by no plan of mine, all had deadlines around the same time this summer and fall. Plan to finish From the Inside Out catalog as soon as I can get out from under current burdens.

      Delete